- In Experior version 5.2.11165 or later this is no longer required
- Causes problems when Graphic device becomes unavailable for Experior
- Disable all power saving modes.
- Set Power Options to maximum performance
- Note that domain rules affect this
- While using Experior dongles, any power loss on usb will result in Experior closing
Labels (2D Graphic)
- Adding a large amount of “external” graphic, using labels, enabling of assembly text or similar can dramatically decrease performance. As movable objects, each one are rendered separately.
- Using lots of this on a large model on pc with limited capability equals low performance
- Improve performance by disabling shadows, lowering antialiasing or setting detail level to “Normal” or “Primitives”.
- Settings can be found in the Pane “View” under section “Visibility”.
- Close windows you do not need. Especially closing the Solution Explorer in model with thousands of assemblies can help quite a bit.
- Window layout can be reset or single window added, if later needed